Loungin

Loungin
This is ME!

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Something New!

Thinking cap is ON! WOW...this is my first time ever having a blog...so I hope I can do this!
Today was a fun filled day to say the least. One of my really good friends is home from NYC, and its really great to see his face;) When he was here, it was so easy for me to talk to him about ALL my problems, issues, and concerns with anything. Its funny because my best friend Scotty, whom I've known for 25yrs doesn't know alot of the things I share with Colin. I think its because she can be very judgmental, and I'm not looking for that when I discuss personal things. Colin isn't like that...so thats what makes it so much more easier to talk to him...and I miss that when he is gone;(
So today I never woke up til around noon due to the fact my roommate Joanna and Colin were at their friends wedding Friday night..and I was home all alone:(  I know I know...I'm a HUGE baby..but I like the company LOL SO..I stayed up, watching TV til it put me to sleepy sleeps:)
So today I had the honor of cooking Colin and I dinner! Chicken and Mashed Potatoes...Yummy yum yum! Then we headed out to our friend Chris'. I love the car rides because you tend to wanna be silly, and have a good time...so Colin and I decided to make song video's of ourselves...needless to say when YOUR the one driving...don't try and make a video...you could hit a BRIDGE!!!
Now that I've made THIS blog, my official first blog..I will sign off with this: "There are a lot of friends that come and go through our life time, its the one's who remain in it who are their for the long haul."  Colin, I'm so happy your home visiting, and I will sure miss you when you leave:(

1 comment:

  1. Heidi you are such a beautiful person inside and out. I can honestly say you are one of my best friends and you know that is not a title I hand out to just anyone. I feel so lucky to have a loyal friend like you in my life because I know you are there through thick and thin. Never settle for anything less than perfection, because contrary to your belief, that's exactly what you are!

    ReplyDelete